The Banshee (Preview) The Banshee (Preview)

Really great

also.. this is great.. I really like your music!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I really like that you really like my music!

The Pied Piper The Pied Piper

omg! :D

This one I really really enjoyed! nice job!

I'm glad you like it!!!

MC10 MC10

w00tyays!

I can't wait, Mc10 will be right around in about a few hours i guess? I am so anxious to see what happens, and i'll bet Krinkels will be glad for everyone to stop asking SO many questions XD

cheshyre responds:

I think you're going to love it!!

Death To The Bighead! Death To The Bighead!

A very talented submission!

This is my favorite yet so far, and with the songs you keep submitting i feel like im going to keep saying that XD.

cheshyre responds:

That's good news! Thank you!

Demon Dance Demon Dance

Your doing very well

I like that you've started to release new music, and its also very good, you must have been practicing alot. I favorited this one because i like it the most. 10/10

cheshyre responds:

Awesome! Thank you! I've been trying to keep the music style the same but change up the progression of the melody's. Anywho, Thanks!

Infectionss Infectionss

This is absolutely amazing!

I really enjoyed this, and I downloaded it. Also if your want to hear a short laugh, i accidently played this and Something is Wrong at the same time, and they seem to fit, for most of the song. Funny huh?

That's awesome! Thanks!

Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

This is pretty good

I actually like the tune to this! It's probably just me but it sounds kind of space-like, kind of like Xen from Half-Life. I likes! >;-)

word! Thank you!

ZARACAMP ZARACAMP

omg lolz!

this sounds like something you would here on one of those club era music channels (On DirectTV) it is nice >:)

ZaracaM responds:

:D!

PHL - Storm PHL - Storm

Catchy!

I like the drum parts in this remix...you should do something like that wit the other blue shift songs with drums parts like that

PHL - Orbit PHL - Orbit

Awesome!

You did well...personally i like the half life Blue Shift songs better then the orignal..you should try doing Soothing Antagonist and Diabolical Adrenaline Guita, those were my favorite two songs in Half Life...

Also i agree with guy below me..this does sound a song in doom